What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- WARHAMMER FANTASY DWARF KING ALRIK & SHIELDBEARERS. PAINTED
- Tamiya Model 35310 1 35 WWII Sturmeschutz III Ausf. G Finnish Army
- SCALEXTRIC C2666 Subaru Impreza WRC The Sun - driven by Jonathan Gill
- Lego Technic Test Car (8865)
- goldorak en métal Popy 13,5 cm - Made in France - Pour pièces - Incomplet
- GI JOE PEARL HARBOR COLLECTION ARMY AIR CORPS PILOT DISPLAY SET
- READY HOT TOYS BATMAN V SUPERMAN BVS ARMORED BATMAN BATTLE DAMAGED EXCLUSIVE 1 6
- RARE VINTAGE VARIKON LOGICAL TOY RUSSIAN PUZZLE RINGS FOR COLLECTORS
- DIECAST MASTERS 85257 1 50 SCALE CAT 993K WHEEL LOADER (MIB)
- Phoenix 1 400 Qantas Airbus A330-300 VH-QPJ (PH04128) Die-Cast Model Plane
- Horse Trailer 2006 Grey Minichamps 400905120 1 43 Model Diecast
- LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar (75146) with SPECIAL FIGURES
- ROUND 5 UFC ULTIMATE COLLECTOR KIMBO SLICE FIGURE
- Kyuubi 8-Inch Dunny Toy by Candie Bolton x Kidrobot
- Sakae M Fountain Plaza Lithograph Sheet Exhibition Use in Japan at174
- 25mm classical greek - ancient cavalry 9 cavalry - cav (18591)
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Model Vallejo AV - VAL71178 Air (x16) colors Basic - Set c419bbnrk2994-Paints & Accessories
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.